few updates

kyekye09

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet! im keen to get one! any ideas where to find one online? and does it get in the way for people sitting in the back?

i just looked for dc2 room bar/brace and most peeps just stand on it :lol:

What size are the wheels mate?

16's as alway bud :roll:

Wheels look nice, how many sets is that you have now. :lol:

just the 2 sets now these and the ones that have just been taken off :P the wife said im not to get any more unless i start doing chores :cry::roll::lol::lol:

cheers bud lets roll on the summer and see if i can get some bbs ml's :lol:

went to meet steveolkinevel(steve) tonight top bloke i got mb6 front arb,d bushes and brackets hid kit for the misses and vti front lip for the misses set of coilovers for a mate all delivered in his ep3 big shout out to him for his bargin basement prices.... nice to put a face to the name bud

thanks bud ;) ... not everyones cupo tea though....cotm is well out of my reach this year(so many top motors) next year mabe :D your in the lead though mate i hope my two votes pay off :roll::lol::lol: ........

went to meet steveolkinevel(steve) tonight top bloke i got mb6 front arb,d bushes and brackets hid kit for the misses and vti front lip for the misses set of coilovers for a mate all delivered in his ep3 big shout out to him for his bargin basement prices.... nice to put a face to the name bud

Thanks mate glad i could help, its good to put faces to forum names and cars! Have to meet up again!

Archived