Chunky brace. :D

you cant beat a bit of girth :shock::lol:

Nice brace mate! i like it!

thanks bud ;)

Ooya I do like those bad boys. Awesome.

Where the dropkinks from please? I need some

racingXS on ebay bud... i do hope they fit :roll: quite cheap under £30 iirc

yeah i think they look mint......

as for the passwords crazy.gif1 prices i could never afford them thats why i just got the tegiwa its near enough the same :roll::lol:

Same thing different sticker I'd always assumed, been out for a blast with it on yet?

With the new ARB you will probably need the MB6 drop links. You could still be able to use half the new poly sections though and put them on the oem links I would have thought.

yeah i think they look mint......

as for the passwords crazy.gif1 prices i could never afford them thats why i just got the tegiwa its near enough the same :roll::lol:

Same thing different sticker I'd always assumed, been out for a blast with it on yet?

With the new ARB you will probably need the MB6 drop links. You could still be able to use half the new poly sections though and put them on the oem links I would have thought.

i will have a look at the drop links when it stops raining(should give me the next 8 weeks to ponder :lol: )

as for a drive with the new brace yes i have and

:shock:[smitten.gif]

after removing the h brace when i upgraded to the 4-1 mani the steering sort of felt numb if you know what i mean...??? but after fitting the brace its back to point and squirt WACK11111:lol::lol:

Looking great Rob [smitten.gif]

thanks tom ive gotta do something to keep this thread alive and stop you b18 boys running away with the spot light :lol::lol:;)

looks nice! I absolutely love those wheels [smitten.gif]

cheers buddy the wheels will be gone soon WACK11111;)

Archived