few updates

kyekye09

dominik from headlightretrofits.co.uk is a gen of a guy real good person to know and his work is A+++(thats who made these lights) but not alot of peeps have £200-£250 to spend on headlights if you use ebay im sure its him that is selling the morimoto units for £90 there are other projector units on the market i asked him about like the G3 orG5 but was advised to stay clear and it was a member on here that steered me to the morimoto(kalopooo) and after finding dominik i didnt think twice :D i have had to seal the pass side head light due to misting :roll: but thats to be expected when pulling apart oem lights and when i was in there ive had a look at how they went together and it is a real simple simple job when i get paid i will buy a set of the cheap crap ebay poo and do a how to for anyone that has any Q's

but yes if you are using domink tell him Robert says sign_hi.gif1 and will be in touch soon as said i cant fault his work and trust you wont have a problem with him :D;);)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a wee post to say bye bye to my mc.........

its been a good car to me with no great hasstles over the last 3-1/2 years but now its become an economical mare needing a abs over haul that is going to cost more than the car is worth :cry:

so just watch this space for her replacement :D;)

bye bye vicks cry.gif1bye.gif1bye.gif1

its been a good car to me with no great hasstles over the last 3-1/2 years but now its become an economical mare needing a abs over haul that is going to cost more than the car is worth :cry:

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

What your not going to fix her up?

£206 per abs sensor i need 3 and a new pump would work out im spending more than its worth

so no not fixing her this time im going to rob all the goodies and start on a new-er deck :D

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

i know bud but i can get a younger chassis for less than it will cost to repair this one

x2 :shock:

gotta do what stacks up for cash though I suppose.

at least you're getting another and the mods will live on... dose this mean no more white decks then?

Is there no where you can get the sensors and that from? There must be some breaking somewhere?

x2 it'd be such a shame to break it but it's a good excuse to get another mc2 so you can keep up with the wife. ;)

x2 :shock:

gotta do what stacks up for cash though I suppose.

at least you're getting another and the mods will live on... dose this mean no more white decks then?

yeah mate no more white deck it is a shame but i will come across a white vti one day :lol:

Is there no where you can get the sensors and that from? There must be some breaking somewhere?

i went to the breakers on wed and its all 1.4 or 1.5's so no abs but ive kinda made up my mind to start again...... hope this this time i can stay away from rouge garages/mechanics :roll:

x2 it'd be such a shame to break it but it's a good excuse to get another mc2 so you can keep up with the wife. ;)

na no b18 im sticking with the d16... i love the little motor and i have bits all over the place for it(pistons rods race head with s3 cam injectors mani turbo bov wastegate i have every thing to make a mean turbo or a tasty n/a(i would need to change the pistons though if i went n/a :roll: ) so it would be stupid not to and after all its not the size of your weapon its how you use it :lol::lol:

yeah breakers must have them mate x2

i could not come across one mb that had sensors or abs fitted for that matter... i was there on wednesday and nothing i suppose its just down to luck but as said i will one day find a white vti and it will be mine :D

Archived