b20/b18c4 sleeved turbo engine build

civicturbo79

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

superb coverage and guide Rich. Will def read every word when I have few hours to spare although I don't plan to turbo my car. Great service for the M community.

• 3 months later...
superb coverage and guide Rich. Will def read every word when I have few hours to spare although I don't plan to turbo my car. Great service for the M community.

most definetly, just came across this post by chance, i learned a lot through looking at the pictures, you have to give it to him for doing the project...indeed i hear you say...a round of applause, £$!!£$£!! hoodalaley. bravo richi bravo...

most definetly, just came across this post by chance, i learned a lot through looking at the pictures, you have to give it to him for doing the project...indeed i hear you say...a round of applause, £$!!£$£!! hoodalaley. bravo richi bravo...

Thank you , i put alot of time into these project threads . Rich.

• 3 months later...

ha ha ha

i just seen this thrend now

o...........m..............g

what the flock

id love to own a turbo civic

one question not being smart or speaking any less about mb6's i love them to bits

but why did you do it to a mb6

Just because i had never seen a really fast mb6 and i had owned the car for some years, so did not want to sell her just to make another 3 door civic fast . Rich.

Archived