my mb2 now finished...*ALOT OF PICTURES*..NOW CRASHED :(

jayedh123

oh sorry mate i dont think i saw ya....probly saw ur car n woz lykkk 8-)

buh if i see ya this week or next week or sumin iill say hello....

anyways peoples i got my exhaust thingy done.....what i got done woz got the cat and silencer bit removed and replaced with a 5ft stainless steel pipe....n nw it sounds mental! would have got the back box and tailpipe changed aswell but im on a budget and couldnt afford that....soo im stil using my original back box and becuase its big it stops the exhaust form getting toooo loud..

im happy now because my car looks and sounds lyk it means business....when it doesnt lol.....a sheep in wolfs clothing :)

next mods are :

-de-wipering the rear window

-HID's

- Clear or smoked indicators

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooooo peoples how u all doin? :D

just thought id update everyone on my car.....the minor mods because i cant find anything major to do anymore lol

well firstly i had my original grille which i did a quick spray job on and it was sh*t because it was a 2minute thing......and it was cracked so i went down to the scrap yard and bought another mint one for £15.......and my mate sprayed it but properly this time.......

secondly i de-wiperd the back.....and it loooks wayyyyyyyyy better! i think everyone should do it! lol but i know winters already here and blah blah its going to rain....oh well when doesnt it rain in britain? lol

and lastly...bought some pioneer door speakers and tweeters and fitted them in today.....and now my car sounds a kazillion times better :)

my tints that got stripped off by the police!

DSC00485.jpg

my old broken badly painted grille

DSC00456.jpgDSC00457.jpgDSC00458.jpg

new one from scrappys

DSC00459.jpg

getting preppd and sprayed and fitted

DSC00469.jpgDSC00477.jpgDSC00478.jpg

DSC00466.jpgDSC00465.jpg

wiper......no wiper

DSC00470.jpgDSC00471.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

original speakers and my pioneers (forgot to take pics while fitting) :roll:

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

went to get some car mats from the dealers but they said it was discontinued....might have to ebay a set :|

thanks for looking anyway and ill update when i do some more stuff :)8-)

by DAVEMB2 » Today, 16:57

coz that is just to easy you have to go thourght all the hard work like me with my mb2 i could go and buy a mb6 . but that would be an mb6 then not an mb2

totally true! lol

the reason i didnt just buy a vti-s is that........i got my car given to me as i just passed so i thought id do a project on it....and as you can see its been one hell of a change....but if i just bought the vti-s and did that i wouldn't of appreciated all the work i did to it really.....

but what im planning to do now is....wait till my insurance n stuff runs out on this car.....make it mint,wrap it up and leavee it in the garage......and buy a vti-s in the meantime :) dont ask why lol maybe when my little brother passes ill give it to him lol 8-)

Archived