Dod's VTI Project has now left the building....

Dod

right ive finally gotten round to putting pics up of my mb , excuse the crap pics but ive had to

use my wee mans kidizoom camera as my digi cam aint working :oops: Spec so far is 17inch tooras (soon to be replaced for standard rims) and a toyo sports stainless exhaust ignore the cheapo filter was on when i got the car gettin replaced for a ram kit shortly ,future mods 40mm springs ,engine work and keep it tidy looking as she's only just turned 86k... Anyway here she is guys all C&C

welcome Cheers.....

DC000160.jpg

DC000159.jpg

DC000162.jpg

DC000156.jpg

DC000157.jpg

DC000158.jpg

DC000161.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice looking m even with your top of the range cam :lol: 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

nice looking m even with your top of the range cam :lol: 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

Cheers mate , pics turned out not to bad considering the cam was to technical for me ;):lol: 1"£££$££"!!

pmsl @ the camera! KiddiZoom? If its made by Vetech, youll be fine! rlol.gif1

MB6 looks sweet Dod mate, really clean looking! Nice base for you start modding! Gotta love orleans blue, looks good!

pmsl @ the camera! KiddiZoom? If its made by Vetech, youll be fine! rlol.gif1

MB6 looks sweet Dod mate, really clean looking! Nice base for you start modding! Gotta love orleans blue, looks good!

Ten points to that man :lol: it was the vtech one mate, thanks dave think she'll look better

with standard rims though , Cheers for the heads up on the colour tae lol 1"£££$££"!!

lol think its me that needs to get out more playing with a vtech camera ,had to hold on for dear life when it hit 5k

though lmao. btw mate ive sourced a set of standard rims... well 2 sets ; )

Archived