Dod's VTI Project has now left the building....

Dod

nice one mate! Will look alot nicer on the standard rims. You changing the colour of them or keeping them silver? White standard rims look sweeeeet on that colour of mb6! lol @ "had to hold on for dear life when it hit 5k

though" :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice one mate! Will look alot nicer on the standard rims. You changing the colour of them or keeping them silver? White standard rims look sweeeeet on that colour of mb6! lol @ "had to hold on for dear life when it hit 5k

though" :lol::lol::lol:

aye a was thinking bout white ,either champ white or frozen white ,had my astra painted tht colour and

it looks really fresh an very bright :D , and al paint my calipers black , if i do white wheels gonna try get a set of white VTEC decals for the back doors

• 3 weeks later...
how dare you get rid of the m :(:(:(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: nice yer bet it cost on fuel

i know i do miss the m but the scoob..... my god a wasted a tenner in juice just to listen to it popin and bangin ;)

will be up for sale when my next bank statement comes through.... :lol:

ahh Dod..............cant believe you sold the civic so soon! :cry:

Have to say love the replacement though!!!!! Was talking to Adam about scoobs the other night. I'll deff be considering one when the time eventually comes for parting company with ruby. Get a project thread going on the scoob in the non honda projects bit mate, we all love the imprezzas here 8-)

Archived