My ST205 Toyota Celica GT4

m4rkvti-s

Well, like i've said on my VTi-S build thread, the MB was always going to be a stop gap before i could afford a turbo'd jap car. I am proud of my MB and am glad i changed a few peoples opinion on them and even managed to get recognition from Fast Car magazine. I turned 21 late last year and insurance quotes have been kinder to me. So I picked up my GT4 yesterday. I paid £3700 and my God what a lot of car for the money. The guy needed a quick sale to buy a house.

info:

2.0 litre Turbo 3S-GTE engine

AWD

78k miles

1998 late spec model

mods:

Full custom blueflame decat exhaust

Drilled and grooved disks, with freshly refurbed calipers

HKS Super sequential blow off valve. (I always say that in a mock Jap accent to amuse myself haha)

Blitz Sonic Induction kit

Tein Springs

KYB shocks

Aerospeed RS5 wheels

Turbo timer

Boost controller

Pics

103_0094.jpg

103_0095.jpg

103_0096.jpg

103_0097.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely bud, you got anymore plans for it? I had the HKS SSQ-BV on my first scoob, they sound awesome dont they?!! I think you can buy different fins to put in the end to change the noise, not that I ever bothered! :lol:

Sweet car anyway dude. 8-)

Cheers mate. Mainly upping the power but i also fancy some different wheels and maybe some proper bucket seats. Yeah the HKS SSQV sounds awesome, i don't think i'll ever get sick of it! I didn't know that you could get different fins for them, i fancy a proper mappable ECU and an external wastegate to set up my boost properly and generate a nice chatter from the turbo!

Yeah i saw them on a stand at the Autosport show years ago when I had my first impreza, but i loved the sound so much I didnt want to change it! When I get my next impreza, I will defo be getting another one, even if they are £260 ish! :shock:

Oh its Worth every penny of the £260 Adam! lol. James it is a hell of a lot quicker than the M i would say at least two seconds quicker to 60. I just love instant power aswell. And all the torque! It is really fun to drive Dave. I'm hoping to put my stamp on it eventually but at the minute im just enjoying driving it. Oh and not leaving a trail of sparks behind me when on bumpy roads makes a nice change aswell!

I am indeed Rich, i believe the GT4 is referred to in some circles as a mini Supra! lol

At the minute i'm still planning on selling the M. I think i'll sort of set it back to a standard VTi-S, sell my fancy parts apart from the clutch, exhaust and interior as i don't have the originals!

Archived