My ST205 Toyota Celica GT4

m4rkvti-s

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone, like I always say, wheels make or break a car and those corroded RS5s let the car down. Everyone seems to love the Revolutions and so do I! Depends how you drive it James, if you take it steady on low boost you can get 30mpg. However when I'm on full boost and caning it I would say 10-15mpg! Lol

Thanks everyone, like I always say, wheels make or break a car and those corroded RS5s let the car down. Everyone seems to love the Revolutions and so do I! Depends how you drive it James, if you take it steady on low boost you can get 30mpg. However when I'm on full boost and caning it I would say 10-15mpg! Lol

Yeah, most turbo jap cars are not too bad on fuel. if I take it easy in the Evo, it's not too bad. I can do about 60ish miles with £12-14 thats combined driving.

Thanks guys, I pride myself on it being the cleanest GT4 around the local area! It always impresses people when you have an older car in such a good condition! Yeah, you're right Chi they aren't as bad as everyone says, just depends how you drive them, but I'm sure you know when you're up to normal temp and the road opens up its hard to drive economically! Haha

• 4 weeks later...

Archived