Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Thanks guys, I'm well happy with it, I was looking for a mechless one with a DAB radio but can't get both yet so had to decide, then I saw this one and decision made, I love a good gadget. :D

Preparations for next week have begun, so far this week the wheels have been off and scrubbed, inside the arches cleaned.

Door shuts cleaned, car hoovered (well, dysoned :P ) interior shined up.

Washed again today (absolutely filthy again :x ) polished, waxed, trim blacked, glass cleaned. :D

IMAG0268.jpg

and I thought I'd join the current trend for co-stars. :D

IMAG0269.jpg

Now for my excuses as to why the car may be covered in dust again next week, this is what my road looks like at the moment. :evil:

IMAG0272.jpg

The Gas board would choose this week to dig up the road :roll: and the top of the road was supposed to have been tarmaced last week which would finally cut down some of the dust. WACK11111

I'm just hoping that I'll be able to get in my driveway this week and they don't decide to work Saturday again like yesterday which is why the car was so filthy again. :evil::evil:

+ i see your hazard warning switch has the DAM plastic pealing -- aaahhhh =/ mine has the same

Yeah, that's annoying, I'll replace it one day.

Very cool :)

Cheers :D

Love your VTI-S!! Just read through it! Great website for the tyres too! I think I'll be buying some soon :D

Thanks, Camskill are good, great prices, credit to Simpo for the original recommendation. :D

IMAG0219.jpg

i going to do a thrend on a collection of my fav m project pitcures soon and this eill be one

Thanks James, means a lot. :D:D that's a good idea btw maybe wait until you sort your 5membership, it could make a good comp. :idea:

Loving the mechless radio! Would be awesome if you could get that with DAB, I know you can get DAB units seperate but I'm not sure how good they are?

Car looks uber shiney already! I've even remembered to chuck (gently) the headlight washer into the center console, no doubt I'll forget by the weekend it's there but least I'm slightly prepared! :lol: