Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Not that difficult when you know what you're doing. :D

The trick with getting the rears on is to drop the upper control arm which gives you a bit of room to swing the shock out and the bolts that secure that are mounted inside the car at the other end so aren't so prone to rusting.

Fronts are straight forward and should only need a little persuasion to make room to get the shock from the forks.

Not that difficult when you know what you're doing. :D

The trick with getting the rears on is to drop the upper control arm which gives you a bit of room to swing the shock out and the bolts that secure that are mounted inside the car at the other end so aren't so prone to rusting.

Fronts are straight forward and should only need a little persuasion to make room to get the shock from the forks.

Ah I wish I knew that much about cars. I even found it hard to remove the front bumper :( and now I am confused about the rear bumper also :(

Ah I wish I knew that much about cars. I even found it hard to remove the front bumper :( and now I am confused about the rear bumper also :(

Haha, so do I bud, have you checked through the how to's on here for bumper removal etc. some very easy to follow guides, also worth getting a Haynes manual. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

More upgrades. :D  :D  I bought the magnecore leads several weeks ago and have been waiting until service time to fit them, also got a Hamp shortie.

IMG_0056_zpsec0d4b93.jpg

So all fitted and a quick ecu reset and she drives so nicely now, smooooth. :D  :D

IMG_0057_zps4a39f8e5.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks mate, paintwork is a work in progress but looks so much better than when I got it. :D

I can't recommend the Meisters highly enough, maybe you can get another group buy going as I know Tom wants some, he just hasn't fully convinced himself yet. :)

• Like 1

yeah I keep thinling about getting them spoke to guy at south mimms about them when I was up there really amazed me that he explained everything about them and showed me all the working parts that go inside.

I know the feeling about bodywork mine getting there but keep finding new bits wrong.

• Like 1