Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Thanks guys, got them wound up a bit more this morning, so it's not rubbing the arches anymore or catching the tow hook going in and out the garage. :lol:

Definitely feels more comfortable than the mgzs stuff, can't wait to get the rears on now and give it some beanz. B)

Nice one that you got the fronts done. They are very comfy and the handling is amazing! Rears are a pain in the a*s, the bolt behind the disk for the LCA I've found is a bit easier to come off. Your about an hour away from me I think, if you can't get it on the ramps Thursday I can always pop down Friday evening or a Saturday afternoon and give you a hand getting them off and getting the rears on mate.

I was looking at taking that bolt off but it was so rusty, I was worried about shearing the bolt, as I said I can't be without the car. Thanks for the offer mate :) , should be fine Thursday night and if not I was already due to go over the following Tuesday anyway so it will definitely get sorted in the next weekish. :D

Nice one! How the hell did you work in this weather...?  :wacko:  I had the same problem with the lca bolts when I have to replace a leaking shock absorber. Rounded the threads off and then have to use a grinder  :evil:

I know I was sweating like a paedophile in a playpark. :ph34r:

Guest jimbob738

I bought a Supersprint 4-2-1 mani from Jimbob on here, got it ages ago it's just taken me forever to polish it up. :lol:

Only just fitted that mate jeez that was ages ago mate, hope its come good for you wasn't a bad little mani that.

Only just fitted that mate jeez that was ages ago mate, hope its come good for you wasn't a bad little mani that.

No mate, fitted that early last year, has been good, still need a decat though or sports cat. :smile:

Oh how I wish I'd had the money for those Meister R's...

Can't wait to see the photo's when all 4 are on :)

I don't have the money for them, credit card took the pounding. :???:

Right, so I got the rears on last night. :D

IMG_0040_zps81182d4b.jpgIMG_0041_zpsf206d8a1.jpg

and after a little bit of fettling, this is how she stands. :D  :D

IMG_0043_zpse24f5b24.jpg

I'm happy to report the ride is much better now, I think the front needs a bit more toying with, not height-wise though, and I need a new drop link to replace the one I broke, I did think I had a couple of spares but they turned out to be rears. :(

• Like 1