My Milano EP3. Eibachs and geo done!

johngreen537

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well b****r me!! Small world ey! That car was 2 mins down the road from where I work, and I have been looking at it twice a day for the past few weeks on the way to and from work!! Looked mint from the road, and I also looked on the dealers website at her too!! Fair play bud, I love them in red, If I had had the dosh i might have had a closer look myself!!

Yaaaaas!! Been dying for this like a kid waiting on santa!!! Let the modding commence! :lol:

She looks mint John, love ep3's in that colour! Would love one some day, maybe after the M if i can get the funds! Will be watching this one for sho! 8-)8-)8-)

Well booger me!! Small world ey! That car was 2 mins down the road from where I work, and I have been looking at it twice a day for the past few weeks on the way to and from work!! Looked mint from the road, and I also looked on the dealers website at her too!! Fair play bud, I love them in red, If I had had the dosh i might have had a closer look myself!!

Got them down to £4200 too mate :) They had it listed at £4695 :D

Right, few tiny updates :) Well, tiny for me :)

Bit of a clean

1e.jpg?psid=1

Stickered Up

1f.jpg?psid=1

More sticker!

20.jpg?psid=1

Engine bay tart up

21.jpg?psid=1

And the other side

22%20(2).jpg?psid=1

And just all generally shiny!

23.jpg?psid=1

Might have a crack at carboning the inside of the lights later! I liked how that looked on the M :D

Archived