My Milano EP3. Eibachs and geo done!

johngreen537

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame the end result isn't as great as you want mate cos it really does look smart 8-) . Maybe getting them sprayed would be a better option but i still think red carbon wrap would look the muts on her!

And i hope your missis don't mind bonnets in the front room seen as it will be mine in a few weeks lol :lol::shock:

lol mate. She drew the line at a head being cleaned in the bath once, body panels in the front room is pretty normal for me though :D

I've just ordered another roll of carbon, CBA with the hassle of the sanding / respraying in the winter, so going to worry about it in the spring :D

If it was only minor defects on the bonnet, I wouldn't be too fussed, bit it is truly shocking!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry not been around much chaps, been stooooopid busy.

Few minor updates though.

Bought some Eibach 30mm Progressive springs, not fitted yet, too busy even for that! Off over christmas, so at the latest, they'll be on then.

My Prem seats got busted on passenger side, the back tilter was wobbly as hell, so I've ditched them, and bought something MUCH more fun :D

My VTEC now goes

BWAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA

IMAG0020.jpg

Can you guess what it is yet......

IMAG0017.jpg

BIG FAT SHINEY CARBON Tegiwa M (GruppeM replica)

Makes sooooooooo much noise it's UNREAL!

Actually can't hear my exhaust (with DECAT / MANI) now in VTEC. It's stupid.

First time it cam in I nearly crashed. was laughing sooo hard I was crying!

Just need to fabricate a scoop as I didn't get on included. Got it at another bargain price :D

IMAG0019.jpg

Also bought some steel braided HEL brake lines, just not got round to putting them on either. Will most probably do at the same as the springs :D

Car running, nothing short of beuatiful now. Just need to sort out the paintwork and redo the bonnet.

Next up...... hmmmm. I'll keep you posted. :D No doubt it'll be rediculous! :D

I have to be careful when I put my foot down, people do JUMP! :D

Check this out ;) Skip to 2:24

SQ is shocking, as it's from my hacked to crap phone ;)

JPUpedBSDnE

Not sure how acurate the figures come out, I overlayed the realtime data from ECU onto a video.

The BHP figures, are WELL OUT so ignore them :)

I need it on a Dyno again really, just not got the time!

Archived