Pearse '99 MB6 VTi-S 64k showroom condition

pearse9000rpm

hello all,

please read below,i believe admin has made serious mistake

my brother pearse9000rpm is totally gutted he is banned,he has had 2 vti-s's and 14 mb6's in this last 3 years to buy and has probally the best civic 5 in the world lowest milage and best condition VTi-S at present and have spent thousands on it,best civic5 enthusiast i know about,just sold his rare vsm facelift ek9 for the vti-s,and then being a good christian a few members were looking a cat and window mechanism and he offered them in thread and should of send by pm,and now banned forever,you can imagine how he feels :( he has asked admin twice to be alowed back on and stated his several reasons and that he regreats what he has done even tho it was helpful and not a serious offence,he has learned his lesson,i beleive he should be re-instated as a member as he contributes very well to forum and has 100% feedback on ebay and ek9.org with proof,

an has said to me that he intends to become a member(pay 12.00 when he reaches 100 posts in future,

he has just bought

tontvti 1.8vti as promised

bought wind delfectors and carbon spoiler of jallen as promised

and sold several parts to people who have advertised in the wanted section to help them out

who else thinks Pearse should be alowed back on the forum??

surely this is a severe punishment for a good deed?

thanks

Niall touge battle

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first thing is rulez.gif1 he must of read them to join the forum. he did have one or two warnings and still choose to ignore them wat else do you expect admin to do, just let him keep getting away with it. civic5 has these rules to protect civic5 members from being riped off. if he was that much of an enthusiast he would respect the rules got to 100 posts and payed his membership. no one wants anyone banned but if you do ably by the rules then this is your punishment

is he banned forever?,he only got warning there y'day as it came tru email and he doesnt b on net much

so had no real offical warning

he is not out to cause any harm or hurt or offence

he has learned his lesson and can keep an eye on him if yous do reinstate him

he is full of regret and remorse and is a good christian

show some compasion and goodness,i dont think it is that serious of a rule he broke,

there are worse rules,he has clean liecense etc etc

i could go on forever i am not aking much

is he banned forever?,he only got warning there y'day as it came tru email and he doesnt b on net much

he is not out to cause any harm or hurt or offence

he has learned his lesson and can keep an eye on him if yous do reinstate him

he is full of regret and remorse and is a good christian

show some compasion and goodness,i dont think it is that serious of a rule he broke,

there are worse rules,he has clean liecense etc etc

i could go on forever i am not aking much

This means nothing.

He broke the rules multiple times

They are there for a reason

End of

i dont like this as i see pearse selling some nice gear and yea are on my side of the water which is handy.

I dont know the full story someone bring me up 2 date ?

i think 1 - 2 months ban is ok and if another warning is given 1 year or permanent ban

I beg to differ. I issued him the warning personally!. I PM'd him reminding of the selling rules twice, then after he continued, I gave him a warning. But he STILL carried on.

The rules do clearly state INSTANT bans for these rule breaks, as such, he was given more than enough slack.

Enough said.

Right, let me make this clear! It makes absolutely no difference if a someone has had 132 mb6's or 1, they aint above the rules! Your bro totally ignored the rules, and then totally ignored the staff of this site numerous times when pointed out to him. Total disrespect for the rules, total disrespect for the people who put a lot of time and effort into running this site.

As he was told, it is not very often we ban anyone from here, and it is only with what we see as the only way to deal with something that we will enforce our right to ban someone. THAT IS ALSO IN THE SITE RULES!

This ban is not up for debate. As said to your bro, both you and your sister are more than welcome her mate, as you have done nothing wrong. Your bro on the other hand is no longer welcome here. Any issues you have regarding loging in because the ip is banned, I suggest you take up with your bro. He is the one who has caused the problem.

END OF!

Thanks

Dave and the Team

Archived