Brake fluid

Grant

Bit of a stupid question but ive never done a honda before.

I have an EK, how much brake fluid should i look at getting after draining the whole system?? I have no Idea!!

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
2 litres is capacity mate, not done a full change for a while though, so could be wrong

This for an EK, is it same for MB/MC? Funny thing Haynes doesn't tell the capacity.

• 2 months later...
This for an EK, is it same for MB/MC? Funny thing Haynes doesn't tell the capacity.

Just changed fluids, bought 2,5l just in case but used only 1,5l on a MC2.

• 2 weeks later...

have you Arho used the Motonet Motul racing fluid? Sometimes I drive on trackdays and need better fluids.. Last time after 2 laps on Botniaring the brakes disappeared :D too old fluids..

Handy to know 1.5 litres 8-)

have you Arho used the Motonet Motul racing fluid? Sometimes I drive on trackdays and need better fluids.. Last time after 2 laps on Botniaring the brakes disappeared :D too old fluids..

No, just the basic Motox 5.1 but have heard that Motul is the way to go if you don't mind spending a few extra euros. I'm going to my first trackday at Alastaro on 25.7., then we'll see how well it works out. Stock brakes, too... keeping my fingers crossed! ;) You should join in, would be good to see another m on the track!

No, just the basic Motox 5.1 but have heard that Motul is the way to go if you don't mind spending a few extra euros. I'm going to my first trackday at Alastaro on 25.7., then we'll see how well it works out. Stock brakes, too... keeping my fingers crossed! ;) You should join in, would be good to see another m on the track!

I have stock brakes too! :D But they'll be way to go on the first track day. My first day was learning driving lines and etc.. :) I'll check my calendar if I can come to Alastaro too!! M's are so rare cars in Finland so it would be cool to drive there 1"£££$££"!!

Archived