How does a VTi-S Rear lip attach to the bumper?

WilkesyMB6

yeah standard front lip held on with tape.

they spent so long developing variable valve timing that they got tired, fell sleep and then forgot to find a better way to fix a lip to a bumper.

2 screws each side.

4 or 5 plastic screw/rivet things underneath.

across the top edge of the splitter is double sided tape sticking it to the bumper.

this is correct for the 'REAR' bumper..

i have removed a vtis rear lip,

Well ive got a orignal VTiS rear bumper and i have 3 mounting holes on the back so that could be hows it kept tight so there is no gap! ;)

nope theres definitely filler all round! its actually cracked in the middle, i always wondered how it had cracked just in the middle, it never made sense when i thought it was alll one bumper!

there should also be 3x 5mm locating pegs along the top edge of the lip sticking out with spring type clips on the rear securing the lip and stopping it sagging ...if you look at a genuine vti-s lip ther will be 3 holes just under where the top edge of the lip would be

there should also be 3x 5mm locating pegs along the top edge of the lip with spring type clips on the rear securing the lip and stopping it sagging ...if you look at a genuine vti-s lip ther will be 3 holes just under where the top edge of the lip would be

That what i've got on mine!!! :D

Archived