My new beast..(gonna keep this one!)

jalesi2001

lol, I love the muuuuugen too :D If it were a few weeks ago, before I had to sort the BM out it would already be on my car ;)

Serious about the pen, mats now on my picnic table... getting washed by gentle rain :D I'll VAX them for ya tho ;)

Got a stone chip on my wing, and it's starting to rust spot! Needs sorting!

Do Honda have a Central history database, or only in dealership? 75k svc stamped in mine, but no receipt!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try and sort you out a touch up stick then mate, nice one!! They have a central database, but it just says what service it had, not actual details/parts. You would need to contact the dealer for the actual parts/details.

• 2 weeks later...

Noice! now get it fitted lol :lol: Whats next Ad? You made up a list of the things you fancy doing to her. Endless possibilities mate! 8-)8-)8-)8-)

• 3 months later...

Yeah not done a lot to her really guys, not really had the dosh! I've fitted some red LED footwell lights and have some brand new mats for her, also still haven't fitted my HID's yet either..!

Serviced her for the second time yesterday, gonna need a tyre and some tracking done, and my A/C condensor is leaking so A/C hardly working at the moment! So need to get them things sorted before I mod her, probably wont get any tasty treats for her this side of xmas! Sorry to be boring! :oops::cry:

Archived