My new beast..(gonna keep this one!)

jalesi2001

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice replacement mate! Was sure when i read the title that this was gonna be a Scooby lol! Most people buy the M as a stepping stone towards either a Teg type R or a Civic type R from what I've seen on other forums aswell. I know what people are saying about more satisfaction from cleaning a black car, not just that but pirates black! I miss the paint going purple in the sun now the good weather has returned! :(

adam wrap the bonnet 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

ok so i no the ep3 is faster better but where would you say the m has good points over the ep :?: adam

o what does the mb6 weight and what does the ep3 weight :?:

Pre Facelift cars (like mine and adams, 1206 KG's for the EP3 mate, non aircon one anyway!

Slightly heavier for the post facelift ones due to heavier lights, all air models etc, but only 40KG's or so ;)

EP3 is far better handling than the M, and faster (standard cars, not modded ones!) EP3 is marginally better on fuel too :)

M is much easier to ride in! Much less noise, much more bump absorption! Much less paranoia in the M, as you can't here the noises anywhere near as much :D

are john and adam was just wanting to know now you have moved on how the m still had something going for it :lol::lol: . mmm so its going to be a line of m's along side a line of ep's at the club soon :lol::lol::lol:

Adam I found the same with my atr the type r s feel stiffer when you drive an r then back in the mb you can feel it flex!

Brake test weights mb6 1330 kg ctr 1350 kg

Great looking car I wanna get one when my boys are a little bit older!but I still love the mb

How much you pay for it if I be so rude??

How does civic5/ep3 sound as new look forum it's the future

Yeah I still love the MB too, and I will miss her when she is gone! Saying that though, I cant wait to get into the R! The price is top secret, but it was a trade in so I only paid trade price for it, one of the perks of the job I suppose!

Dave and I have joked about the site, wondering if we should move on to a ep3 site!! Cant see it happening, civic5 is too busy now! 1"£££$££"

Archived