Remapping

Bri

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which your probably find the jdm ecu doesnt support IABs. not really a loss as we could sent our ecus to h-tune :roll: or just wait for rich to do his and have it set up on the dyno properly :P

which your probably find the jdm ecu doesnt support IABs. not really a loss as we could sent our ecus to h-tune :roll: or just wait for rich to do his and have it set up on the dyno properly :P

so your wanting to keep the IAB's??? if so then wait for someone to come along and fix it for you i.e rich no problems with that.

keeping that dual runner is only holding you back so using the jdm ecu doesnt matter anyway.

sounds to me as your waiting for a more expensive way to tune a car with inlet manifold that will in the end limit your power.

H tune from what ive read and seen are very good and supply socketed ecus to a few good tuners in the uk. says a lot when his name pops up time and time again.

if anyone is chasing power then its only sense to ditch the iab's and ecu for a more favourable setup as kink said.

john thanks for the explaination :D Oh one more question how do you define a pro tuner? a few friends are bloody good tuners and they dont own a company/ RR etc etc but they have mapped some of the fastest honda's ive ever seen or been in.

kink if you do go for the victor X then id suggest boost or some serious engine work :)

why would you ditch iabs if you not changing the inlet. if your iabs aint working then the butterfly wont open fully surely?

why would you ditch iabs if you not changing the inlet. if your iabs aint working then the butterfly wont open fully surely?

ok some people are now trying to disable the iab's why? to creat a single stage runner. why do this when you can have the single stage runner and remapped for the power it can produce.

im not saying which is right or wrong just kink's way is the way forward if you want power grunt where it matters

no ranting im enjoying the debate :D

yeah is way maybe better if you are changing the inlet where you dont need IABs. but doing it with our standard inlet is no good as you need IABs, thats all i am trying to say

i have seen one or 2 take the iab part out but what gains/ losses they seen i never found out.

sorry if it came across i was gunning for you i just thought it was a good debate not a shot at you

Archived