weetec.....part 2

weetec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the vtis yas was selling? Looked pretty mint like! Gonna be a nice replacement for the other one mate! Fair play to ya for having a crack at the engine swap 8-);)

here we have another evenings worth of p**sing about in my civic...nowt else to do....

1. replaced the door cards from my other mota with black cloth jobbies. taken from a civic 1.6 vtec as were the leather seats for the rear.

2. some peoples requested some pics of the subframe welded on the S2000 seats.[attachment=3]Photo001.jpg[/attachment][attachment=4]Photo006.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]Photo003.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]Photo002.jpg[/attachment]

some more pics.....everything iv removed bar the bumper and headlights now lives in the boot...till about september...washed the engine with gunk....plan to use traffic film remover next time....i hear its better stuff.....also removed the door strips and outer window seals...another job to do...dont know if i should vinyl the strips or paint them satin black??? good chance to remove the nasty green mould too....its going to have to sit like this till september.....scary thing is i have to put it all back together again... :?

bloody hell! you dont hang about! Looks like you've made plenty progress mate,,and sounds like youre doing some resto work along the way too, which will all add up to a really sweet vtis when it done. Top job bud! 8-);)

bloody hell! you dont hang about! Looks like you've made plenty progress mate,,and sounds like youre doing some resto work along the way too, which will all add up to a really sweet vtis when it done. Top job bud! 8-);)

todays shopping...i got me a full lock set with red key/ecu/steering barrel lock/blackbox behind centre console/2 keys/central locking fob/receiver near rear view mirror, front pirates black bumper with vti lip spoiler, 2xdamaged fog lights, 2 mint headlights, brake master cylinder....all for £50...i couldnt beleive my luck :o...i left home 6 this morning and when i got back your envelope arrived...top man.. got me civic 5 goodies today in the post... :D..cheers Dave.

i couldnt beleive my luck :o...i left home 6 this morning and when i got back your envelope arrived...top man.. got me civic 5 goodies today in the post... :D..cheers Dave.

Haha! No probs mate! :lol:8-)

hey peoples...came across a nice little nest of muck...also known as rust material sitting in the front wings... had to do the dastardly deed of jetwashing it all off...good excuse to remove the side skirts and see the condition of the sills....to my surprise 10/10. no rust what so ever.

did a little bumper comparison too..im settling for the vti lip over the vti-s lip...break my heart if that 1 broke...keeping it as a monument...hung it up in my garage..lol