mc2 with full vtis kit mmm (new pics) red wrinkle/poly bush

shebabby

• 6 months later...

hi peeps i have been realy buisy for a while now and havnt had time to post or even catch up on the forum  :sad: .

and i do have to say the new forum layout is alot better .

but thats enough about that lol

i have still been doin mods to my deck and the latest one is fly eye head lights that i am pleased with . and like always i havent posted any pics  

yet .

also i have bought my self a new member of the family 8-) in the form of a honda s2000 in black with red leather interior and 17" rotor torques

and stainless steel cat back system and K&N air filter .

i will post some pics when i get time .

:geek:

:lol: its not luck its hard work party.gif1

iv been after one for years now and couldnt wait any longer . So i bit the bullet and broke into the piggy bank :lol:

and all i can say is why did i wait this long lol .

i have driven alot of hondas and never found one that puts a bigger smile on my face :D

and as for pics i will be sorting them soon .well as soon as i can stop driving it long enough to take a pic :twisted:  :lol:

as for the deck she will always be my babby :rolleyes: so looks like there will be more mods to follow .

i will post pics of both my toys soon :P  :lol: .

• 2 weeks later...

hi peeps

i have been trying to post some pics on here but the forum and photobucket have both changed layout and i am finding it hard

to resize and copy and paste so im giving it up as a bad job for now complain.gif1 but i will keep trying :) and hope to post some soon .