philgor's mb1, here we go again, or maybe not.....

philgor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

it a year to the day, that i put my beloved civic on the road, it's been a long up and down year, from wiping smiles of boy racer's face's, to it breaking down with dizzy and drive shaft problem's. and back to the dyno where it surprised me with what it produced on the roller's, it's been a brilliant 15000 miles, yes 15k in 12 months.

on a side note, it's also the longest i've owned a car, 11months for my astra, 6month's for the zx, and just over a year for the honda. 8-).

15k in 1 year, and i live 4 miles from work.....

on another note, when i changed the rear lights earlyer this year, i kept the rear light loom's, so now the car has 2 rear fog light's, just having the 1 annoyed me i dunno why though.

ocd

dunno about that, a work mate was sick in the back of my car last night, all over the NSR window (both inside and out) the door card, the rear wing

the seat base the seat back the seat belt, and to top it off, i found a fresh cigerett burn on the seat base today, so as you can gather i was fuming. i just so hope he's got the hangover from hell :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::evil::evil::evil: .

the going rate around here for being sick in a taxi is 40quid :twisted:

it's just stupid little thing's like that that makes people think i've got a bulb out, for example look at the fieasta, one rear lamp has the rear fog in it the other has the reversing lamp in it. where as the m's only have the one rear fog as standard and a blank on the other side.

just worked out a few bit's and bob's to do with the car, 15000 miles, at about 36mpg average, with fuel at about 128.9 for petrol, it work's out about to be £2400 in fuel alone, never mind other running cost's....

Archived