philgor's mb1, here we go again, or maybe not.....

philgor

well, i'm winding this one up, cry.gif1. i've loved this car to bit's, i've had brilliant time's with it, and also crap time's with it, it got me in and out of the deep stuff. but as i have said, she has got to go. and i'm sure many other people will miss it on the forum, as it is the only pre facelift mb1 auto on the forum. and probobley the only one that has been dyno'd aswell :lol::lol:.

some people may know what is replacing it, and i'm like a kid in a sweet shop. :lol: :lol: WACK11111

as tom said welcome back to manual land, as i'm going over cheshire tommorow to and pick up stoatman's mc2 aerodeck [smitten.gif]

so the mb1 will go to work on tuesday to be sold. if anyone is intrested in the mb1 (which i highly doubt :lol:) well who want's a 1.6 auto civic with rust and 114k on it :?::?:, you all know what to do........

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i'm winding this one up, cry.gif1. i've loved this car to bit's, i've had brilliant time's with it, and also crap time's with it, it got me in and out of the deep stuff. but as i have said, she has got to go. and i'm sure many other people will miss it on the forum, as it is the only pre facelift mb1 auto on the forum. and probobley the only one that has been dyno'd aswell :lol::lol:.

some people may know what is replacing it, and i'm like a kid in a sweet shop. :lol: :lol: WACK11111

as tom said welcome back to manual land, as i'm going over cheshire tommorow to and pick up stoatman's mc2 aerodeck [smitten.gif]

so the mb1 will go to work on tuesday to be sold. if anyone is intrested in the mb1 (which i highly doubt :lol:) well who want's a 1.6 auto civic with rust and 114k on it :?::?:, you all know what to do........

Archived