MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

It's a Mongoose full as system :smile: sounds better in real life, the mike wasn't in the right place

I heard some distortion from the camera mic so I guess does sound well nice in real life. Awesome, I gotta start saving! haha  :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

stunning absolutely stunning!!! is that a reflecting tape on your break lights or just cut the tint from original reflectors??? looks amazing  :wink:

No what it is ,I taped it off before sprayed so I did not tint the red reflector bit . O and before you say it's diff to your mb lights (lol) they are not MB rears I changed the new lights MB and put in some MA rears earlier model

Not done much to her apart from wax and clean , working on TRINITYD (my mb2) getting all the inside back (as I was left with not much that was not wrecked or coated with oil )

Trin2 mb3 this one there will be more to come so keep eye out lol

• Like 2

No what it is ,I taped it off before sprayed so I did not tint the red reflector bit . O and before you say it's diff to your mb lights (lol) they are not MB rears I changed the new lights MB and put in some MA rears earlier model

Not done much to her apart from wax and clean , working on TRINITYD (my mb2) getting all the inside back (as I was left with not much that was not wrecked or coated with oil )

Trin2 mb3 this one there will be more to come so keep eye out lol

i'll surely do and good luck with the project  :wink:  I really like that reflector bit looks amazing i'll probably cut the tint  :smile:  and i did notice its a bit different shape of lights but wasn't too sure what you have done for shape brilliant idea i would say 8-)  8-) how much your car is lowered??