Edds vti-s... pic heavy update

BedOX

Got her the other day, i know the pictures aren't great but im painting the callipers red soon and i will take a few better ones when ive done that. it also needs a few bits of paint touching up on the splitter and rear bumper.

only annoying thing is its decated and is way too loud, any suggestions would be appreciated.

DSC01187-1.jpgDSC01188-1.jpgDSC01190.jpgDSC01189.jpg

CHEERS :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah its a 421 manifold :) ...ive got a few other things planned for it aswell, i think im going to swap the coilovers on it with the ones on my mb2 before i sell it, i dont know what these ones are because the previous owner didnt know either, but they are abit too soft and too bouncy on bumps, witch causes the tyres to scrub against the arches sometimes over bad bumps. the ones on my mb2 are kw v1's witch i really like. i should be getting the car onto a lift soon so maybe i can then determine what coilovers they are. Im going to do a black mesh grill aswell. :)

welcome dude, whells look nice in white, manifold looks like a beast!

for the air filter you can get a bracket with the k&n kits that attaches to the gearbox mount, it holds it out to the side a bit more. just make your own bracket and fix it on there. its like a "U" shape seat, with a rod attatched to the bottom of it, attatch the rod to the mounting and put a jubilee round the filter and "U"

IMAG0429.jpg

Archived