Edds vti-s... pic heavy update

BedOX

Nice, did you buy this from Birmingham?

Pretty sure some chap around here had it, it isn't a VTI-S.

The guy put the kit and bits on it hence no vtis wheels,

he was a proper hardcore honda man, he even bought a 5th vti alloy wheel to replace the spare to make it a matching set!!

if its the right car ..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, did you buy this from Birmingham?

Pretty sure some chap around here had it, it isn't a VTI-S.

The guy put the kit and bits on it hence no vtis wheels,

he was a proper hardcore honda man, he even bought a 5th vti alloy wheel to replace the spare to make it a matching set!!

if its the right car ..

haha yeah i will do a more permanent job than that peice of string for the air filter when i get round to it :)

yeah i did buy it from birmingham, i did wander when i saw it if it was really a vti-s but then in the log book it says it is and when i hpi checked it, it was. and yeah it was very loud, i had to have a silencer put in cause people get pulled here on the isle of wight for having their exhaust too loud... its still quite loud though. its possible that the chap your thinking of wasnt the last owner of the car before me mate, i could be wrong though, just doesnt sound like the matey i got it from, and i didnt get a 5th alloy with it, just a steeley :/

haha yeah i will do a more permanent job than that peice of string for the air filter when i get round to it :)

yeah i did buy it from birmingham, i did wander when i saw it if it was really a vti-s but then in the log book it says it is and when i hpi checked it, it was. and yeah it was very loud, i had to have a silencer put in cause people get pulled here on the isle of wight for having their exhaust too loud... its still quite loud though. its possible that the chap your thinking of wasnt the last owner of the car before me mate, i could be wrong though, just doesnt sound like the matey i got it from, and i didnt get a 5th alloy with it, just a steeley :/

i think the tell tale give away is that he screwed the rear lip on i think,

the car was mint and the guy who had it was a mature owner, he was always down the garage.

Doubt he even took it into vtec unlike most around here! not sure if it was around after him as he had it a while.

Was very clean though bodywise and engine.

i think the tell tale give away is that he screwed the rear lip on i think,

the car was mint and the guy who had it was a mature owner, he was always down the garage.

Doubt he even took it into vtec unlike most around here! not sure if it was around after him as he had it a while.

Was very clean though bodywise and engine.

Archived