Edds vti-s... pic heavy update

BedOX

oh right, thats not the guy i got it from, the matey i got it from only had it about 5months and i think he might have abused it abit, or at least didnt look after it as well as the guy your thinking of, still could be the same car though, the engine is still tip top but the clutch might need replacing in a month or 2, and the body is clean apart from some key scratches and jabs that its had since he owned it, in the 5th picture you can see a scratch going all along across both doors, wich ill get sorted out soon.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh right, thats not the guy i got it from, the matey i got it from only had it about 5months and i think he might have abused it abit, or at least didnt look after it as well as the guy your thinking of, still could be the same car though, the engine is still tip top but the clutch might need replacing in a month or 2, and the body is clean apart from some key scratches and jabs that its had since he owned it, in the 5th picture you can see a scratch going all along across both doors, wich ill get sorted out soon.

• 1 month later...

cheers man, yeah im just touching up little things at the moment, been out of work for a while up until a few weeks ago, but i've got plans for when i recover from paying the insurance, geting a new 421 mani, cause this one is squashed on the bottom where the car has grounded, and exedy stage 1 clutch, just got the polyurethane shift bushes, they feel really nice and then when summer comes again some 16s and toyo tr1's :)

Archived