Edds vti-s... pic heavy update

BedOX

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i just got the car up on a lift and it turns out theres some pretty horrendous things going on... instead of having coiloveers the previous owner had taken the thread and spring from some other coilovers that might not even be for an m civic and bodged them onto the original shocks wich are now leaking alot of oil. i have phoned vosa as it somehow managed to passed an mot on the day i bought it wich was obviously bent. rear suspension bushes and anti roll bar linkages are also fubard...gutted. waiting on a call back from vosa to see whats going on.

• 1 month later...

Shes FINALLY back on the road, one phone call to the garage that passed the mot and they agreed to pay for everything and i even have a couple of hundred left over. i have fitted the kw coilovers from my mb2, an mgzs ARB and had a few other slight problems fixed. i also painted the rocker cover red :) few scuffs/ key marks to touch up next on the list. DSC01387.jpgDSC01385.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

hope you like.

Shes FINALLY back on the road, one phone call to the garage that passed the mot and they agreed to pay for everything and i even have a couple of hundred left over. i have fitted the kw coilovers from my mb2, an mgzs ARB and had a few other slight problems fixed. i also painted the rocker cover red :) few scuffs/ key marks to touch up next on the list. DSC01387.jpgDSC01385.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

hope you like.

Archived