Car Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing Chit Chat

james

Awesome, what I would give for a garage like that, engine bay transformation is stunning. :)

I'm just coming back to using Autoglym products been trying others some good, some not so good.

AG is the safe bet

there acid wheel cleaner is amazing stuff for baked on brake dust and the super sheen (final step of engine cleaning) smells like banana milkshake

on tip for the leather/fake leather people like yourself is never to spray straight on to leather if the spray dries in it could stain the leather

and if clean a half leather seat always dampen the leather first so there is not risk of anything drying in

never use chemicals on a hot engine and the same for wheels

they showed us pictures of wheels that had been wrecked due to improper chemical use, some changed colour to gold !! and the same with calipers

DA or rotary german paint is meant to be a pita

DA buddy, i know i should've taken some pics before but we started at his house where i didn't have my camera :( i've got 4 cars to do before japfest plus mine!! im guna be a busy boy in the next month

DA or rotary german paint is meant to be a pita

DA buddy, i know i should've taken some pics before but we started at his house where i didn't have my camera :( i've got 4 cars to do before japfest plus mine!! im guna be a busy boy in the next month

:o Hope you're getting paid well. ;)

Finally got to try out my snow foam lance today. :D:D

IMAG0618_zps5c7e7a0f.jpg

• Dave unpinned this topic