Car Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing Chit Chat

james

My fear would be it would highlight the imperfections even more ..

Most cars that i've seen it on have done either very little milage (you would expect) or are pretty new .. Not a 16 year old wagon :(

Before any more "proper detailing sessions" i will be having a ding master come to pay me a visit i think .. First thing to be done next year ..

My fear would be it would highlight the imperfections even more ..

Most cars that i've seen it on have done either very little milage (you would expect) or are pretty new .. Not a 16 year old wagon :(

Before any more "proper detailing sessions" i will be having a ding master come to pay me a visit i think .. First thing to be done next year ..

Yeah I know what you mean, if there's any grit on the car when you hit it you'll make it worse that's for sure! Definitely a fine art! 

Civic5 freebies yeh ?!? You know you want to do pirates black car !

I'd like to do an M some time, I give a 10% discount to fully paid members on here, did I not mention that !?

I'd like to do an M some time, I give a 10% discount to fully paid members on here, did I not mention that !?

You make a convincing argument :P lol

Like I said, I'm going to have the dents pulled early next year and i'll go from there .. I think I may well end up have some, if not all the front resprayed at some point tbh ..

She's clean enough with the machining that was done earlier in the year :)

Yeah I know what you mean, if there's any grit on the car when you hit it you'll make it worse that's for sure! Definitely a fine art! 

Mate the thought sends shivers down my spine !

• Dave unpinned this topic