Car Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing Chit Chat

james

looks good mate :) need to try some more stuff, but i need to crack on with my project though :/ can't keep spending money on cleaning products when i have soo many already

My Civic may get a wash this weekend, looking a bit dusty being stood in one place for the last two weeks! Going to do the wheels before I put them back on then do the body after it's back together.

My Civic may get a wash this weekend, looking a bit dusty being stood in one place for the last two weeks! Going to do the wheels before I put them back on then do the body after it's back together.

ye do they wheels and have you got any wax? if so wax them :)

also jet wash under the arches :)

Haven't got any wax, but they'll be going through a colour change come winter so I'm not too bothered about them at the minute but it's on my list!

I got under the arches last week and cleared the crud off the lip and gave them a good seeing too, nice and clean under there! :)

Just looked at the listing for the kit on Opie's website, does have a sealant for the wheels so I could put some of that on and see how it goes!

• 3 months later...

Now as some of you may know, I've only really been into detailing since getting the deck .. Never had a car before that is so rewarding for keeping clean ..

I know have good products and have refined my weekly wash method to keep her looking at her best ..

After an EPIC weekend with @Chandler a few months ago and machine polishing, the finish was amazing. Hence I am now one of those "clean freaks" a term that some of you use !

BUT and its a big BUT! I've just stumbled across this thread and all I can say is wow ........... @Chandler, one for you mate ! Think we need to think about this

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=244507

• Dave unpinned this topic