NOODELS MC2

noodels

8-) CAI= sounds.com....done this sort of thing today, and reset ecu mine is slightly different - I copied it ish :D and didnt use clips or as many tie straps ie i love the cold weather 1"£££$££"!!

sits nice behind the intake hole in my vtis splitter :D:D WARRRRRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D and sound!!!!! :D:D s amazing!!!when the VTEC :shock::o:shock: OMG!!PS MINE IS BETTER THAN THIS :lol:

DSC04252.jpg

DSC04262.jpg

DSC04271.jpg

Much bigger than the old OEM intake tube into airbox as i had b4 8-)

i used a rubber :oops: off a headlight bulb rubber thingy and just cut a bigger hole in it fot the tube to box seal perfect.. :idea:

itrcai010.jpg

put in the dummy intake= baby.gif]1= for under bonnet low temp eyebrows.gif1 also to loose the big hole.

itrcai006.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just read through your thread again i love the standard of work you carry out on your car no cowboy stuff here its how it should be done, every time i look at your thread makes me want an ITR airbox AHHHHHHHHHHHH! it just looks like it belongs you know what i mean, i feel chrome piping just looks abit out of place, i think come summer after i sorted the camper van i might get a Tegiwa Siliconce pipe and buy and air box and K&N filter to fit.

My Brother bought a tegiwa pipe for his VTI-s and i thought 50 was alot but i tell you what looks the business, and it performs well and keeps cool.

i am going for a red one i think worse ways to spend your money!