NOODELS MC2

noodels

cant see them really dr broom, they are inside the vent thing so cut long slat in bumper,put tape on other one.lucky really as locked myself out round moms other day and she was out so no keys to get in house,found a plant stick and nicked the tape of the bumper and with shoe lace managed to twist and pull the button up on the door PHEWW!!

lucky the door was not shut fully so could get the stick in between b post and door :lol:

slight edit :oops:

out ov what mate the house or the car :?:

red on silver looks clean mate 8-)

have a look at my topic mate under my signiture .next thing is to paint the block and gear box red

but im going to leave most ov the rocker cover polished 8-)

cant see them really mate they are inside,put tape on other one.lucky really as locked myself out round moms other day and she was out no keys to get in,plant stick and nicked the tape of the bumper and with shoelace managed to twist and pull the button up PHEWW!!

noodles the cat burglar :D

cool mate... I'm trying to figue out where to run my air intake from... there's not much room for it down there.