NOODELS MC2

noodels

looks smart andy...i cant beleive you actually posted pics...what took you so long?.... party.gif1 ..anyway....spot on mate.

definetly subscribed to this 1.

blush.gif1 well posted them on another forum first,they dont need size/photo bucket ect >

copied from there into my pics again, and then went on here, easier and only just sussed it worked :lol:

Chi/mgzs180 springs dampers/and 180 arb:| got my ITR R airbox fitted today :D

The cold air needs modification but its getting a little air for now from the reverse use of the de-resonatored oem airbox well the picture shows what i mean.Also need to get another brkt sorted soon to make sucure.

the cold air is coming from a wee gap, will do for now though.got itr air box idea from james on the forum thanks for the heads up mate

ECU reset will be done as well soon when i got homeBhBUB2kKGrHqIOKkQErWFjiJfBLHrUq8e_12.jpg

The dc2 R K&N is prob about 3 times the square area of the mb6/mc2 pannel k&n :|

and has a 3 inch twin loop OBX muffler i got from USA about 65% lighter than oem.