EP82's Aerodeck Pic super heavy

ep82

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super clean mate, wanna do mine?!! What fogs have u got there bud, i see they seem to be mounted to the chassis, not the bumper!! Wanna shed some light on that, as some of the other members on here want an alternative to the expensive genuine front fogs!! Get it......shed some light.....fog light.....i thought it was funny??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah the car feels responsive. :D however. as soon as I got the car. I put some £20 in and see how far that gets me. I put it in Vtec about 6 times but most are town driving. Sooooo I dont know how much better it is to stock :oops: . I did noticed it pulls abit better really low down :D

jalesi2001.

LOL LMAO. good joke :lol:

Umm. sorry but I cant help you. they were on the car when I got it and the previous onwer (my friend) only had it for 6 months so I guess it was done by the owner before him.

I can tell you tho it's got a halo ring around the outside (but it's not working or not wired in) I can take some closer pics for you if you like.

here one with bumper off

Removingthelowerairboxstep4.jpg

Removingthelowerairboxstep7.jpg

excuse the arrows. I was doing a 'how to' to remove the resonator box. :P

ok small update

some of you may noticed I was asking about the rover 400 side repeaters ;)

Basically, I went to the scrappy and found a set of smoked repeaters from a rover 45. I werent sure if it will fit but had a quick check and the shape and size are roughtly the same. I asked the guy how much for them and he said £1 :D

Thought what the heck. for the sake of £1 I thought I might as well pay and give it a try. When I went home I took mine off and compared the difference. I noticed the connectors were completely different shape :evil:

I had an other look around a few more scrappy but I cant find anything.......Today the whether was nice and I was bored so I thought i would mod my indicators to fit as temp till I find the 400/accord ones.

indicamod002.jpg

indicamod003.jpg

I cut away the plastic and made sure the OEM connector will fit in the new indicators.

indicamod004.jpg

I used some insulation tape and wrapped it tight around to hold it together.

indicamod006.jpg

indicamod007.jpg

indicamod008.jpg

End result

indicamod009.jpg

Not bad for £1 :lol:

What do you think guys?? Do you think this will hold? shall I wrapped alot more tape on it to make sure it's going to stay on there for a while?

Archived