EP82's Aerodeck Pic super heavy

ep82

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. I might just buy it actually.

As I thought the fitment was close but they can pop off very easily. I used abit of number plate tape to stick them inplace atm.

Dave (mb2) can I ask what is the crystal one like? does yours stay dry? any condensation in them? I bought a clear one for my EK and they gone green after awhile. :lol:

that looks clean as hell mate! the grill looks really good, id maybe be tempted to put an "h" badge of some description on there, but it works well. have your alloys been refurbed? they look brand new! and deff love those front fogs 8-)8-)

yeah I never noticed my fogs werent stock untill someone pointed it out to me. they look more crystal like :)

I dont think the alloys have been refurbed. just not used much from previous owners, they have scuffs on them and they do have some kurbing on them. which reminds me, i need to put some wax over them as I want to keep them in as good condition as poss. :)

Thats what I like to see, an mb getting well cared for 8-) Will be doing the same with mine again! I had the 4 wheels off, and they each got 4 layers of polish put on them, inside and out. Makes them so much easier to keep clean, and also protects them. It's great watching the water run straight off them at wash time lol! (i know, I'm easily amused!! :lol: )

Archived