**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

There is a fly eye kit on eBay 100 cm x 50 cm for 9.99 and I can collect it. You reckon its a good price and would that be enough for my tail lights. Love it on yours. Can't wait to do that on mine.

That is cheap! Go for it, I love how my lights look with that stuff. Just take your time applying the fly-eye kit as it can get a bit fiddly  :wink:

New cambelt kit to be fitted on Monday... I took the cam cover off earlier to clean it up and fit new washers, and noticed the cambelt is shredded on one side! :shock:  Lucky I took the cam cover aye... At the same time I will be adjusting the valve clearances too :wink:  

New cambelt kit to be fitted on Monday... I took the cam cover off earlier to clean it up and fit new washers, and noticed the cambelt is shredded on one side! :shock:  Lucky I took the cam cover aye... At the same time I will be adjusting the valve clearances too :wink:  

That could've been nasty. :(

That was a close call mate. Glad you checked it or it could have been much worse.

Fitted the new cambelt kit today! it was a faulty tensioner (spring knackered) but it's now causing a noise. It almost sounds like a supercharger whine! I don't know whats causing it but it's defiantly coming from the new cambelt...

Heres a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DewCEBXp5Qk

That is cheap! Go for it, I love how my lights look with that stuff. Just take your time applying the fly-eye kit as it can get a bit fiddly  :wink:

How hard/easy was it to put the tint on.. any tips/tricks to help me out