not sitting right :(

mugen1992

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go for a set of Eibach pro springs, they are about £190 on demontweeks. Give a 30mm drop, they're also progressive unlike a lot of lowering sorings. It's what I plan on fitting to mine when I get a chance. Heard a lot of good reviews about them too.

harVTEC

I'd go for a set of Eibach pro springs, they are about £190 on demontweeks. Give a 30mm drop, they're also progressive unlike a lot of lowering sorings. It's what I plan on fitting to mine when I get a chance. Heard a lot of good reviews about them too.

harVTEC

thats whats ive got on mine mate and they are great(compaired to the spax that i put on last year) think ive got the part numbers and serial numbers on my build thread but i ordered direct from Eibach and delivered with taxes i got them for under £174 iirc

harVTEC

thats whats ive got on mine mate and they are great(compaired to the spax that i put on last year) think ive got the part numbers and serial numbers on my build thread but i ordered direct from Eibach and delivered with taxes i got them for under £174 iirc

I've got Eibachs as well, got mine a bit cheaper than that though :D

1"£££$££"

Are the springs you have meant for the ek? would explain wrong spring rate I think. :?:

also mg shocks meant for a v6 engine and your engine probably weighs considerably less. :?:

they're also progressive

:?:?:

the spring rate's progressive, so the stiffness increases as the load on them increases... giving a more comfortable ride for small bumps / undulations and helping with keeping the wheels on the road.

1"£££$££"

Archived