Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

true but the bar has scratches underneath!! so its not visable when on the car!!! the video is wheel bearing thats sorted.. but got a diffrent problem now :-(

so it was the front bearing which one or both & how much you pay for it?? :o just bearing or the whole hub?

its the front drivers side wheel bearing gone!! but have not repaired it.probs next month!!!!!! everything else is now sorted!! tie bar bar now fitted.. 25 mm spacers fitted :-) looks much better now.. tyre 1mm away from the arch :-)

mate i got them from halfords!!just go in ask them you want wind deflectors... think they called climair something like that... they have 2 types make sure you get the sports type they come in black .. look exatly like mine and look way better!!:-)

mate i got them from halfords!!just go in ask them you want wind deflectors... think they called climair something like that... they have 2 types make sure you get the sports type they come in black .. look exatly like mine and look way better!!:-)

Nice black ones will do me!!! thanks mate!!! 1"£££$££"!!

true but the bar has scratches underneath!! so its not visable when on the car!!! the video is wheel bearing thats sorted.. but got a diffrent problem now :-(

so it was the front bearing which one or both & how much you pay for it?? :o just bearing or the whole hub?

Bearing on mine is gone and been quoted around £90 + 36 bearing delivered. Getting done over the weekend ... money for the gold wheels goonneeee ;./