My Vti-S MB6 ;)

jay vti-s

Hi guys, new member here so thought id add a few pics of my Vti-S as i know how much we all love pics :D

First of all we have my first Vti-S, which was on an R Reg 88,000 miles full history, which i sold as i was getting good money for it

(realised the next day i made the biggest mistake ever)

photo11.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

Then my search started for another one & this time i was in no rush to buy as i have a diesel merc for dd so i was looking for a mint example one of the later models. After around 6 months of searching & going to view ragged up motors this came along: (apologies as pics are not very clear & i will add a few good ones once iv given it a good polish)

car2-Copy-1.jpg

car3.jpg

car4-1.jpg

car5.jpg

car7-1.jpg

car6.jpg

3 owners, 84k mileage, full service history & mint car in general.

So far i have changed the fogs as the ones on there were smashed, 6X9s on rear shef. Mods already done are lowered approx 30mm all round & it has a cat back exhaust system. Mods im planning are painting the wheels white, induction kit, getting rid of all chrome bits & thats pretty much it as im very happy with the car as it is. I appreciate any advice on mods & thanks for looking.

Jay.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for comments guys & yes i agree has loads of potential but not sure on wat to do but as i only drive the queen on weekends i want to take my time & want it to be just perfect. So i'll prbly be asking lots of questions on modding, as i know your all a friendly bunch here & wouldnt mind pointing me in the right direction. ;)

proper clean vtis mate! Mods wise, getting the fans done in white will look amazing! I've only seen one set of them done before, and they really suited it (I'm biased though as my speedlines are white! lol ) Keep it oem as much as possible, with very subtle mods and you're onto a winner 8-)

Archived