2012 & Your Civic!!! (Did You Keep Your Promises?)

knight

Ok guys this is a updated thread from jalesi2001 2011 & your civic! ;)

What does 2012 have in store for your civic then? We can all have a look next January to see who kept their promises!! :o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will start off,,, Black my headlights, New rear tie bar & maybe get some bodywork done (funds depending) ;)

Tyres & tracking, s/sprint back box, tow bar off, rear wiper removal, claybar and some more detailing product, door cards reupholstered, rocker cover painted and hopefully some minor body repairs.

I've got a list! :lol:

Mongoose Cat-Back exhaust

Induction kit (Thinking Tegiwa at the moment!)

Eibach lowering springs

Alloys (Still deciding, I love the Rota Spec R and Dare RG2, gotta be gunmetal!)

Needs speakers badly! Thinking front components, rear 6x9 to replace originals, run them off a 4 channel amp!

Uprated brakes and paint the calipers!

A few little cosmetic touches to add an OEM+ look to her!

Big list which needs lots of £££'s so if you'd like to donate £2 a month to the "Becca fund" please call 0845...... :lol:

Big list which needs lots of £££'s so if you'd like to donate £2 a month to the "Becca fund" please call 0845...... :lol:

£2 a month! :shock: More like £200 :lol:

I'm sure if I made a video of some kids in a field and said the money would go towards stuff for them I'd get enough phone calls for £2 instead of £200 :lol:

I could well be selling mine this year :shock: ! I need to satisfy a 4 wheel drive turbo itch i have that just won't go away lol! Don't really want to after the ££££'s i've spent over the years but we will see!

:shock:

Maybe back to standard for a while for me. Hitting 3k miles a month at the minute, so fuel is crippling me.

And the noise, is beautiful. Unless you are listening to it, constantly for 2 hours each day on the motorway, then VTEC orgasmic noise thrills are costly.