cheers mate, going down another route now instead of turbo, so wil have a few engines parts up for sale soon when i get round to clear out the shed :/

payday comes next monday so wait for some updates next week!!

Right then update time!! Paul was right straight away with LCA's!!

I bought myself some blackworks racing LCA's in neo chrome. A lot stronger and look better than the cyber speeds I originally had!! Well less talking more pictures i think!! Will get some more shots at the weekend hopefully when I'm not working.

I also have a neo chrome tie bar to go with them :) and I got myself a new gear gator. Black leather with blue stitching. Looks loads better now!! Also pictures of that to come soon

post-4163-0-99852700-1379368691.jpg

post-4163-0-08264900-1379368733.jpg

post-4163-0-65330600-1379368786.jpg

post-4163-0-75310100-1379368824.jpg

post-4163-0-39200800-1379368851.jpg

post-4163-0-54706100-1379368876.jpg

• Like 1

ye i know :( ye mum said to me that i never go out drinking or anything anymore, or even drink at all :/ i said i'd rather spend it on my car so i can actually see what i bought!!

i also got to get enough money out for this weekends driving!! Down to Devon (Collumpton) on friday for a night to see a freind, then on my way back hopefully popping into see Tom if i got time as i got a car meet on sat evening lol busy busy weekend!!!

• Like 1

you will manage it mate im sure :wink:  Shame you was not doing this stuff in a couple of weeks time as i am off to Dorset for my regular stay at my friends place about a twenty min drive from Tom

It will work out and you will have a great weekend (The Hat Oracle Has Spoken) LOL

• Like 1

im not 100% which week it is but will ask my friend. As for Toms im too scared to go to his house. Last night i had to walk into a proper rough pikey pub to deliver indian and a very very large elder extremely drunk pikey cornered me saying the price of his food took the piss i got out of there

Why am i saying this well because i would and prob will return to that pub next time they order im not hard just wont let them scare me but Toms after all i have read on here

eekout.gif1 PMSL!!!!!!!

I jest of course and shall let people know when i go see what we can get sorted...