My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

You'd only want the ZS180 boys to show up to pinch their suspension, rear ARB's, spoilers, side skirts and most importantly, cupholders :lol:

You'd only want the ZS180 boys to show up to pinch their suspension, rear ARB's, spoilers, side skirts and most importantly, cupholders :lol:

that reminds me, i could do with some mg zs skirts!

I wonder if Paul would notice his go missing? :lol:

:lol: doubt it ;) not sure what colour to get for skirts as i think it would look good black like the oem skirts but not sure

• 3 weeks later...

not had any updates in a while ive just been driving the car loads, last weekend drove to newcastle and back for a trampoline competition, this weekend going to fortwilliam for the mountain biking world cup! and all ive had to do is fill it up will fuel, no problems what so ever :D

but i have a big update coming! i might have to wait till i have some spare time before i do it as im in my last 2 weeks of college and the work is piling up!

:lol: doubt it ;) not sure what colour to get for skirts as i think it would look good black like the oem skirts but not sure

Match the colour of the front lip? Or contrast against it? Would be different! 8-)

That's the best thing with Honda's, when you just drive them and they get you across silly distances without complaining! WACK11111

Looking forward to a few roadtrips with the Accord once the Saab is gone! :D8-)

The funny thing is i bought the front lip thinking it was black :lol: but couldnt be bothered painting it, eventually i want to get a black vti lip or vtis lip but would it look funny with a black front and rear lip with silver side skirts?

you getting rid of the saab so soon?

Right I was talking to tom at japfest about my dads aerodeck and said i'd upload some pics, took my time but here we are. He said the famous words when he first joined "just keeping it standard" lol fitted 60mm lowering springs and it sits nice on the stock 14's and today he dragged the exhaust off the floor and now its blowing so looks like a full system is on the cards now!

DSCF2572_zps2addfeb9.jpg

DSCF2573_zps4b262614.jpg