My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

thanks for all the comments, it took a fair bit of polishing to get it like that but all worth it. I used autosol metal polish got a tube off of ebay for 4 quid and it works wonders on the exhaust and also polished lips on wheels!

Looking sweet for Japfest! 8-) You must spent ages getting that pipe shinning like that! I will be at Japfest too but I wont be bringing my M unfortunately... :roll:

Looking sweet for Japfest! 8-) You must spent ages getting that pipe shinning like that!

X2

i gave mine a wipe the other day think the carbon would just wipe off but nope turns out its staind my stainless steel back box

Looking sweet for Japfest! 8-) You must spent ages getting that pipe shinning like that!

X2

i gave mine a wipe the other day think the carbon would just wipe off but nope turns out its staind my stainless steel back box

did you try autosol? its the stuff i used and you really have to scrub!

More japfest prep today! clean and polished the car again, its looking pretty good and fitted my new nutz!

getting really excited now, and our plan is to leave on the friday at 2am (thursday night)so we can travel down during the night so it will be quicker and barely any traffic and probably have a stop near birmingham for breakfast time to miss the rush hour so if im not sleeping on the friday if anyone is keen for a meet up on the friday evening? i know some of the civiclife boys are staying in the same travlelodge as us and they will be having a meet there :D

DSCF2244_zpsdaa0169f.jpg

DSCF2245_zps8c447e12.jpg

DSCF2246_zps5186ec98.jpg