My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 10:12 AM, dr_broon said:

What's happened bud? :(

developed a knock due to crank seal leak back in January and power steering belt kept jumping off and im sure it would of failed its next MOT due to rust, so I broke it for parts to fund a new daily which I don't think I should mention on here :lol: but yeah the scrap man picked it up a few weeks ago, shame but the car served us well but time to move on!

I needed something quickly because the civic was my daily and I won it on an ebay auction, 2003 Volvo s40, very nicely specced but I haven't put a thread up because I don't plan to modify it at all and now that im jobless the 300zx will probably be sold soon, not much is going my way tbh :(

15 hours ago, fyfie5 said:

I needed something quickly because the civic was my daily and I won it on an ebay auction, 2003 Volvo s40, very nicely specced but I haven't put a thread up because I don't plan to modify it at all and now that im jobless the 300zx will probably be sold soon, not much is going my way tbh :(

Volvo, not a bad car, was looking at getting a v40 instead of the deck 4yrs ago.

Sorry to hear about the employment woes, things will get better!

I started reading this about a week ago, gutted to reach the end and the car is now gone :( 

al least you had a few good years! 

I'd be interested in a few panels if you weren't so far away from Hampshire! 

10 hours ago, Mini_matt said:

I started reading this about a week ago, gutted to reach the end and the car is now gone :( 

al least you had a few good years! 

I'd be interested in a few panels if you weren't so far away from Hampshire! 

im glad people are still reading through whole threads!

well its done us a bit longer than that, my grandma bought it in 2000 brand new and passed it down to my mum who passed it down to me to learn to drive. :) so served its purpose for sure.

yeah its a shame I stay in the middle of no where haha