My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

yes i would recommend at 120 i did whole lot, i have an ARB you can have for 20 off an MGZS180 needs 1 L bracket a paint and some drop links but its just sitting here. get it done mate well worth it.

Just remember (as kyekye reminded me the other day) D14 & 16 are a lot lighter than B18 and MGZS shocks may not lower at all on your car, be better to match up with some lowering springs, eibach ftw. :D

Just remember (as kyekye reminded me the other day) D14 & 16 are a lot lighter than B18 and MGZS shocks may not lower at all on your car, be better to match up with some lowering springs, eibach ftw. :D

ok thanks im taking all this information on board and was thinking of getting these adjustable coilovers off of ebay you just put them on some shocks and you have adjustable suspension :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350396592028? ... 1436.l2649

im just not sure how to install them would they be similar to lowering springs when installing?

Look fairly simple to install, take your complete shock off, compress the spring, whip the top mount off, swap the springs for the new ones, top mounts back on, bob's your mum's bro.

They're not my cup of tea though, I think if something is that cheap quality has to suffer, I'm very happy with the MGZS Eibach combo I have and it's what I always recommend to others. :D

Look fairly simple to install, take your complete shock off, compress the spring, whip the top mount off, swap the springs for the new ones, top mounts back on, bob's your mum's bro.

They're not my cup of tea though, I think if something is that cheap quality has to suffer, I'm very happy with the MGZS Eibach combo I have and it's what I always recommend to others. :D

yeh easier said that done :lol: i would get something different but i dont want to spend hundreds on lowering springs, but im definitely getting the mg zs shocks and springs and see how it goes from there. :)

x2 save your cash mate zs shocks and a set of lowering springs if for nothing else but safety

Why dont you look out for some good quality second hand lowering springs that way you get best of both worlds theres more then one civic forum and they all have stuff for sale.

im sure i saw some Konis on ebay going cheap enough.