My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Hi what make r your coilovers and where did u get them?

If u don't mined me asking

nah its cool mate, they are ta techincs and i got them off of ebay, they were fitted yesterday and ive had a tinker with them today, the ride is pretty dam good, not bouncy or too hard and there is a huge range of adjutablilty :)

• Like 1

Nice one, much better, now you can leave your flat cap, pipe and slippers at home. :D

Not sure about the pink lights though [ghey.gif1]

yep! cheers! :lol: i like my pink lights :P everybody seems to have ice white or yellow so decided to be different :D ive got a whole selection of sidelights blue, white, amber, pink and ive had green before. i guess im a light whore :lol:

Light Whore, I like that.

NIce mods, keep up the good work.

applause.gif1

Hi what make r your coilovers and where did u get them?

If u don't mined me asking

nah its cool mate, they are ta techincs and i got them off of ebay, they were fitted yesterday and ive had a tinker with them today, the ride is pretty dam good, not bouncy or too hard and there is a huge range of adjutablilty :)

Thanks need to get me some of them :D

When you changed the gearstick gaitor can you just unclip the surround somewhere or does the whole centre console have to be moved?

when you change the gaitor, the plastic bit around the gear stick can be removed it is held in by 2 metal clips, you pull on it from closest to the centre console, i used some knives on the sides to pry it out its pretty easy and just take your time :)

Cheers dude! Was hoping it wasn't going to be a ballache! :lol:

I do like what you've done so far though!

I was going to use the same idea as you for gaitor and knob, just confirms how it'll look, want a short shifter too though :D

nah its not hard at all the only bad thing is the original leather gaitor is stapled in very tightly!

thanks, yeh ive been hearing good tings about short shifters, what do they actually do?

They shorten the throw of the gear stick, the idea being you don't have as much travel between gears and should be able to quicken your gear changes :)

I want to change my shift stabiliser bushes at the same time too, don't want much do I? :lol:[smash.gif]

They will make the changes smoother and feel really good, I've changed those bushes on the last few cars I've had :D

Nice build you got going. Get them calipers cleaned you lazy sh1t lol :D

cheers haha i painted them red about a year ago! but brake dust has just taken over :( i will be painting them soon!

When you changed the gearstick gaitor can you just unclip the surround somewhere or does the whole centre console have to be moved?

when you change the gaitor, the plastic bit around the gear stick can be removed it is held in by 2 metal clips, you pull on it from closest to the centre console, i used some knives on the sides to pry it out its pretty easy and just take your time :)

Cheers dude! Was hoping it wasn't going to be a ballache! :lol:

I do like what you've done so far though!

I was going to use the same idea as you for gaitor and knob, just confirms how it'll look, want a short shifter too though :D

nah its not hard at all the only bad thing is the original leather gaitor is stapled in very tightly!

thanks, yeh ive been hearing good tings about short shifters, what do they actually do?

They shorten the throw of the gear stick, the idea being you don't have as much travel between gears and should be able to quicken your gear changes :)

I want to change my shift stabiliser bushes at the same time too, don't want much do I? :lol:[smash.gif]

They will make the changes smoother and feel really good, I've changed those bushes on the last few cars I've had :D

ah i see are they easy to install? it sounds pretty good to me, will definitely look into it more thanks! :)

Nice one, much better, now you can leave your flat cap, pipe and slippers at home. :D

Not sure about the pink lights though [ghey.gif1]

yep! cheers! :lol: i like my pink lights :P everybody seems to have ice white or yellow so decided to be different :D ive got a whole selection of sidelights blue, white, amber, pink and ive had green before. i guess im a light whore :lol:

Light Whore, I like that.

NIce mods, keep up the good work.

applause.gif1

hahaha ;) thanks mate more mods coming soon!

well folks here we are, pictures of her in her fully slammed glory, probably as low as id want to go especially with the roads up here :evil:

and i took the trims off for a more rat/ghetto look :lol:

DSCF0477.jpg

DSCF0478.jpg

DSCF0479.jpg

DSCF0480.jpg

DSCF0481.jpg

DSCF0482.jpg

DSCF0484.jpg

DSCF0483.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0488.jpg

the handling is now amazing, barely any body roll what so ever and quite moderate ride quality, over all i am chuffed to bits!! :D:D:D