My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

looking good mate.

just a tip for you tho, when you use the carbon wrap. get a hair dryer on it. then it will stretch and shrink round things.

it sticks better and you wont get the folds on the edge of things like on the bung you put in your wiper hole.

cars looking awesome tho!

Looking good craig!

Glad you got it done in the end, 6 hours has to be a record lol. What was it in the end?

cheers! i know fianlly :roll: it was the first silver nut i hasnt actually got that plastic cover thing off so ripped it off and there it was the last nut, looks so much better now 8-)

looking good mate.

just a tip for you tho, when you use the carbon wrap. get a hair dryer on it. then it will stretch and shrink round things.

it sticks better and you wont get the folds on the edge of things like on the bung you put in your wiper hole.

cars looking awesome tho!

thanks mate! i know i tried using the hairdryer and it was working but the ammount of time i spent on actually getting the wiper and motor off i was kinda getting impatient lol i think i might take it off and try again later cheers for the advice :D

Looking good craig!

Glad you got it done in the end, 6 hours has to be a record lol. What was it in the end?

cheers! i know fianlly :roll: it was the first silver nut i hasnt actually got that plastic cover thing off so ripped it off and there it was the last nut, looks so much better now 8-)

Lol, thats like the first thing to undo ;)

Glad its done though, cleaner lines ftw

well i put my yellow with rainbow tint headlights bulbs in last night ;) just before i went to my first meet there was hundreds of people there in aberdeen the local grampian meet and i got quite a lot of looks from people i was pleased! 1 of only 2 m's in the whole meet haha

DSCF0605.jpg

DSCF0604.jpg

well i put my yellow with rainbow tint headlights bulbs in last night ;) just before i went to my first meet there was hundreds of people there in aberdeen the local grampian meet and i got quite a lot of looks from people i was pleased! 1 of only 2 m's in the whole meet haha

DSCF0605.jpg

DSCF0604.jpg