My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

So do you have a link for these coilovers then?

Cars looking good, though not sure if I could go that low!

pmd :) you have to really be careful when you are really low of any potholes and steep bits in the road, makes you more alert when you are driving :lol:

When you changed the gearstick gaitor can you just unclip the surround somewhere or does the whole centre console have to be moved?

when you change the gaitor, the plastic bit around the gear stick can be removed it is held in by 2 metal clips, you pull on it from closest to the centre console, i used some knives on the sides to pry it out its pretty easy and just take your time :)

Cheers dude! Was hoping it wasn't going to be a ballache! :lol:

I do like what you've done so far though!

I was going to use the same idea as you for gaitor and knob, just confirms how it'll look, want a short shifter too though :D

nah its not hard at all the only bad thing is the original leather gaitor is stapled in very tightly!

thanks, yeh ive been hearing good tings about short shifters, what do they actually do?

They shorten the throw of the gear stick, the idea being you don't have as much travel between gears and should be able to quicken your gear changes :)

I want to change my shift stabiliser bushes at the same time too, don't want much do I? :lol:[smash.gif]

They will make the changes smoother and feel really good, I've changed those bushes on the last few cars I've had :D

ah i see are they easy to install? it sounds pretty good to me, will definitely look into it more thanks! :)

I haven't done it myself but I am pretty sure they're easy enough! :)

gave her a proper wash and wax today and looks lush in the sun! also the coilovers have lets say 'settled' in haha its even lower! :o

DSCF0495.jpg

DSCF0489.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

this is how low it is now! scrapes on all the chuckies just on the flat!! :mrgreen:

DSCF0492.jpg

DSCF0494.jpg